COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (4 Years).
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
– B. Tech. Computer Science
– B. Tech. Information Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Tech Biotechnology
– B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 Years).
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Management Technology
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (4/6 Years).
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
– B.Tech. Estate Management
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 Years).
– B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Eng. Computer Engineering
– B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to pay a sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only, to Bells University of Technology Bank Account with any branch of the under listed banks:
Zenith Bank Plc 1011306800
First Bank of Nigeria Plc 2016854567
United Bank for Africa Plc 1016085117
Wema Bank Plc 0122116447
ACCOUNT NAME TO PAY TO IN ALL THE FOUR (4) BANKS LISTED ABOVE IS :- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
Thereafter visit the Undergraduate Application Portal at http://bellsuniversity.edu.ng/BellsUndergraduateRegistrationPortal/ to fill and submit the Online APPLICATION FORM.
For further information, contact:
Admissions:0818-444-2354, 0811-454-5150,0812-460-6042, 0813-932-7665, 0708-713-8753
Please do not make any payment to any individual to gain admission into Bells University of Technology.