This is to inform all newly admitted students of Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. that they should please carefully follow the registration procedure outlined below:
- Visit www.nubapoly.edu.ng to download Admission Notification from the internet using your application number.
- Proceed to the office of the Director of the School you are admitted to, for the first screening and receive an Admission Letter.
- Proceed to the Bank indicated on your Admission Letter to pay your registration fee using the admission letter. The bank will issue you a customised teller for this purpose and collect your pin code that has the serial number indicated on your admission letter.
- Visit www.nubapoly.edu.ng to confirm payment using your pin code.
- Print the payment Aknowledgement slip after confirming your payment.
- Proceed to the Registration Officer at the Directors’ Office for documentation.
- Return the Central file to the Registration Officer and Departmental file to the Department.