This is to inform the public that the Distance Learning Institute (DLI) Residential
ARRIVAL OF DLI STUDENTS FOR RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMME
DLI Students are expected to collect Accommodation Clearance Cards in the Halls of Residence on
Saturday, October 29, 2016 for Years 4 – 6 only. Clearance for Years 1 – 3 is between Saturday,
November 19, 2016 and Sunday, November 20, 2016. Each student should report
1. Saturday, October 29, 2016 Collection of Hostel Clearance and ID Cards
2 . Sunday, October 30, 2016 Years 4 – 6 students move into Halls of Residence
3. Monday, November 7, 2016 Examinations begin for Years 4 – 6
8. Monday, November 28, 2016 Examination begin for Years 1 – 3 students
9. Saturday, December 10, 2016 Examinations End for Years 1 – 3 students
10. Sunday, December 11, 2016 Years 1 – 3 students vacate Halls
OTHER EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS
Registration for all students ends on Saturday, 15th October, 2016. There shall be no further extension. Students are required to bring along for the examinations one passport photograph each for the registered courses. The passport photographs must be the same used to register for the current session.
Note that ONLY students of the Institute who are fully registered will be allowed to write their examinations. Unregistered students who sit for examinations will have their results nullified.
SPECIAL PLEA TO EMPLOYERS
THE DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE (DLI) MANAGEMENT APPEALS TO EMPLOYERS TO KINDLY RELEASE THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES WHO ARE DLI STUDENTS. THIS IS TO ENABLE THEM PARTICIPATE IN THE FORTH-COMING RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMME, DURING WHICH THE 2015/2016 SESSION EXAMINATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED.