The Management of Akwa Ibom State University hereby announces the commencement of registration formalities for newly admitted UTME students of the University. Consequently, all 2016 newly admitted students are advised to start the process of School fees payment using the process outlined below:
From any internet access point (e.g. Cybercafe), follow the instructions below carefully:
- Visit www.aksu.edu.ng/acc
- Submit your UTME registration numbers and click on the GET LOGIN DETAILS button (carefully note of the accesscode that has been assigned to you. You will need it throughout your period of study in Akwa Ibom State University)
- Log on to the address: www.aksu.edu.ng and click on the STUDENT menu. The website will redirect you to www.aksu.edu.ng/portal.
- Submit your UTME registration nos as well as your accesscode and thereafter click the LOGON button
- Click on the PAYMENT menu and select the PAYNOW menu.
- On the payment details menu, select payment type as AKSU SCHOOL FEES, level as 100 and payment policy as FULL PAYMENT. Click the LOAD button.
- Select the PAY option and click on BANK option.
- Click on the PRINT button and print your bank pre-payment analysis slip.
- Visit any of the banks listed on the bottom of the slip and request from the bank teller to make school fee payment using eTranzact.
Please note that ALL school fees payment must be completed on or before Tuesday, the 6th of December 2016. Also any student that was offered provisional admission into Akwa Ibom State University and is yet to pay his/her Acceptance fee is strongly advised to use this window of opportunity to make his/her Acceptance as well as School fee payment. The view the list of the students concerned, please click here
The above notice applies ONLY to newly admitted students at this point.
Kindly give the above notice, the widest publicity possible.