This is to inform all prospective National Diploma (ND) candidates seeking admission into Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua that the screening exercise earlier scheduled for Saturday 26th November has been postponed until Further Notice
To qualify for 2nd BATCH of the screening exercise,
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored the national cut-off point of 180 and above.
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click online Application, then generate an invoice with the following details
- JAMB Reg Number ii. Phone number and iii. Name
- Candidates should go to the under listed Banks with their invoice to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,500.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
- Diamond Bank PLC
- United Bank of Africa (UBA) PLC
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
- All application forms must be filled online on or before Friday 25th November 2016 and Candidates should be at the Polytechnic on Saturday 25th November for the Screening Exercise.
- All recommended students for admission will be published online and their names sent to JAMB for admission letters.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 11:00am
- Candidates should come with;
- The acknowledgement slip as in 2(c) above
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result,
- Original copies of credentials
- Only bona fide candidates will be screened
- Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening
Dr. (Mrs) Mary Ndah