This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University, Gusua (FUGUS) admission screening exercise that they can now check their admission status, as the management of the institution has released the first batch admission list for the 2016/2017 academic session.
FUGUS admission list has been successfully uploaded on the university official portal.
HOW TO CHECK FUGUS ADMISSION LIST.
- Go to FUGUS admission status checking portal at http://www.putme.fugusreg.net/admstatus.php.
- Enter your registration number where required.
- Click submit to access your admission status.
Registration commences on 14th November 2016 and will last for two weeks.
You are expected to bring along:
- Original credentials which includes: SSCE & Primary Certificates,Indigene Letter, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- NECO, WAEC, NABTEB or NBAIS scratch card for online verification your O’level result(s).
In addition to above mentioned items, Direct Entry Candidates are required to bring Original Certificates of their NCE or Diploma if available otherwise they are to bring duly signed academic transcripts.
Two recent passport size photographs.