The Authorities of Kaduna State University has released the 2016/2017 Proposed academic calendar schedule for undergraduates, postgraduates and college of basic studies of the institution.
According to the proposed academic calendar, the university is set to commence the 2016/2017 academic session on 28th November, 2016.
KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY DIRECTORATE OF ACADEMIC PLANNING
PROPOSED ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION FOR UNDERGRADUATE, POSTGRADUATE AND COLLEGE OF BASIC STUDIES
- 28th November — 9thDecember, 2016 (2 Weeks) Registration of all Fresh and Returning Students
- 12th December, 2016 — 27Th January, 2017 Lectures for All Students (7 Weeks)
- 30th January — 5th February, 2017 (1 Week) Mid —Semester. Break
- 6th February – 24th March, 2017 Lecture for All Students (7 Weeks)
- 17th February-24th February, 2017 (1 Week) Release of Continuous Assessment Results
- 3rd April — 21st April, 2017 (3 Weeks) Examinations and Marking
- 24th April — 28Th April, 2017 (1 Week) Compilation of Results by Departments
- 1sT May —5th May, 2017 (1 Week) Consideration of Results by Faculty, PG and CBS Boards
- 11th May, 2017 Consideration of Results by Senate
- 12 May, 2017 →Release of Results
- 24th April —19Th May, 2017 (4 Weeks) First Semester Break