Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates to apply for the Part-Time Degree Evening Programmes into the Ekiti State University For the 2016/2017 session.
Programmes Available Includes:
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION INTO THE PART-TIME EVENING DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Candidates for the Part-Time Evening Programmes must possess:
1. Five ‘0’ level Credit passes in relevant subjects at the SSCE/NECO/GCE 0/L or its equivalents at not more than two sittings for the five session programmes.
2. ND with minimum of Lower Credit in relevant discipline for the four session programmes.
3. HND with minimum of Lower Credit in relevant discipline or HND with pass plus PGD in relevant discipline or University first degree with minimum of Pass in relevant disciplines or ICAN Final examination ANAN Final examination & CIB final examination for the three-session programmes.
4. All ND and HND candidates must satisfy the ‘0’ level requirements.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are to logon to the university portal http://portal.eksu.ng/
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of 11,000 naira online with their Naira Debit Card on the university portal.
- Select Programme
- Enter the information requested for validation.
- Fill the application form online and submit
- Print a copy of the form after submission
- Duly completed applications forms are to be submitted alongside photocopy of credentials to the office of the Secretary Directorate of Part-Time Programmes at Ifaki Campus of the University.