Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for 2016/17 IJMB programme of the Federal University Gashua, Yobe State.
Candidates aspiring to be admitted into the Basic (IJMB) Programme:
- Must obtain a minimum of five O-Level credits in not more than two (2) sittings in English, Mathematics, Geography, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Economics, Government, Accounting and Literature in English.
- Must have successfully passed the bio data and academic screening exercises.
Admitted students are placed into any of the following groups depending on their proposed future career and O-Level credits. The subjects’ combinations are;
- BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics
- BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics
- BA1: Economics, Geography, Government
- BA2: Economics, Literature in English, Government
- BA3: Economics, Sociology, Geography