Applications are invited from application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Higher National Diploma programme (HND) in Chemical Engineering of the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede for the 2016/2017 session.
(a) Holders of National Diploma in Chemical Engineering from Federal Polytechnic Nekede and other equivalent institutions with a minimum of Lower Credit (2.50)
(b) Candidates with Pass Level and CGPA not below 2.00 points, a minimum of two years post ND cognate experience is required (Applicable to Federal Polytechnic Nekede ND graduates only)
(c) Candidates with five Credits O’level passes of WASSCE or its equivalent at not more than two sittings in the following subjects: Mathematics,English, Physics, Chemistry and any ONE subject from Biology/Agric Science, Engineering Drawing, Technical Drawing, Basic Electricity/Electronics, Geography, Economics/Commerce, Metal Work, Wood Work, Computer Studies/ICT, Data Processing.
STEPS TO APPLY
1. All Candidates must first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and click on “Application link” on the home page under students (HND).
2. Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
3. Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of N7,500 on REMITA platform, Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD . If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
4. Return to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgement slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgement slip.
5. All Application procedures must be concluded on or Before 12 Midnight on Wednesday, 14th December, 2016.
Application closes on Wednesday, 14th December, 2016.
NOTE: Applicants can start and complete the process from any location in the country you do not really have to come down to owerri for the purpose of completing the form.