The Nasarawa State University School Of Postgraduate studies has released the registration and payment of acceptance fees procedures for newly admitted students.
The guidelines has been outline below:
Registration Period: 20th November, 2016 16th December, 2016
1. Steps for Screening
A. Payment for Acceptance Fee
Visit www.nsuk.edu.ng, under the NSUK PORTAL tab, wait for the page to load, then select “APPLICANT LOGIN”. Enter your email address and password (the one specified while creating account during application), if forgotten use the “forget password link” to reset your password via either email for the application or via SMS through the phone number on the application.
When login is successful, Click on accept admission, you will be required to pay a total of N15,300.00k via or “REMITA PLATFORM” or “E-TRANZACT PLATFORM.
You have the options to pay with any of the following:
Mastercard, Visa Card, Verve Card, and Bank Branch. Select accordingly and provide card details and other details as it may be required. For Bank Branch payment, you wil be required to generate an invoice containing the RRR code and take it to any of the following banks: Ecobank, UBA, Keystone, skye, Unity, First ask through Remita Platform or e-tranzact platform.
After payment is made, wait a little and return to the website to print your Admission Letter and Screening Form
B. Departmental Screening/Faculty Screening
Proceed to the Head of Department and Dean of faculty for Screening.
C. Final Clearance
Proceed to Secretary, School of Postgraduate School for final clearance to enable you pay your school fees.
Note: if you are changing course do not proceed for this final clearance. Once you are cleared and School Fees paid, you can no longer Change Course Change of Course/Programme if you desire to change course, make sure you do not pay school fees. In your Applicant Portal, make a request for change of course, pay the required fees and on successful payment, download the change of course form and take it for signing. This will be finally approved by Dean of Postgraduate School. Once approved, proceed to Secretary, school of Postgraduate school to effect Change accordingly. You will have to re-print your Admission Letter and Screening Form.
2. Payment of School Fees
- Return to NSUK PORTAL TAB on www.nsuk.edu.ng, select POSTGRADUATE PORTAL, then APPLICANT LOGIN”. Enter your “email address and “Password”. Select Pay School Fees and choose an option on Remita or etranzact. This payment follows the same pattern as in step “1a” above.
- Once your payment is completed, a Registration Number is automatically generated for you alongside an (One Time Password) which is required at the next step.
- Note: You will be required to pay additional fees of Portal Access and Internet charges 4,000 alongside the Transaction fees.
3. Profile Update and Course Form Registration
- Still on www.nsuk.edu.ng, click on NSUK PORTAL TAB, and select “POSTGRADUATE PORTAL”
On the interface select “STUDENT LOGIN enter the “Registration number generated above alongside the OTP (One Time Password) which you will be required to change. Update your profile by clicking on my Profile (very important). Click “My course Registration Tab” and select “Current session course Registration” to register your courses.
- Then download and make four (4) copies for signing.
- On “My Fee Tab”, you can reprint your School Fees Receipt/lnvoices at anytime, on “My Downloads tab” you are expected to download your Student Information Form (SIF) and other archived forms as it may be required
Late Registration: 2nd January 16th January, 2017. (Additional Fees of N10,000.00k)
- Please note that the Portal will be closed by mid night 16th January, 2017 and students will only be able to check registered courses. Any add and drop of courses must be done within this registration period. Failure to register within this registration period will amount to forfeiting the Academic Session.