This is to inform the entire public that the application for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2016/2017 worth N150k is currently ongoing, You can follow the below steps/guidelines to apply;
1. This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
2. Ensure that you have entered all details correctly. You understand that making a false statement on this application will disqualify you from this scholarship scheme. Your scholarship if you are successful, will be withdrawn, if at any time it is discovered that you have given false statements on this application. And such false statements may constitute fraudulent activity.
ELIGIBILITY FOR NNPC/TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP
1. Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
2. Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
3. Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
4. Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
5. Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
6. Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5–point scale, or equivalent
300 level students and above need not apply
Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
1. Recent passport photo
2. Certificate or proof of origin
3. Senior Secondary Certificate of Education SSCE
4. UTME result
5. JAMB/University Admission Letter
6. First Year result showing CGPA.
NOTE : Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your pass-port must be in JPEG, other files must be in PDF.
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
Recent Passport Photograph
Certificate or Proof of Origin
Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
JAMB/University Admission Letter
1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Deadline : 03 December 2016
Examination will be written on the Saturday December 3rd, 2016 at 11 centres across the nation.
To apply, log on to https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/log-in/
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.