The National Examination Coucil Of Nigeria [NECO] wishes to inform all students who sat for the 2016/2017 GCE exam that the long awaited result has finally being released.
Below are steps outlined to check your results online
First you will need to obtain the NECO result checking scratch cards which is available in all NECO offices Nationwide.
With your scratch card in hand,
1. Visit the NECO Exam result checking Portal by http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/default.aspx
2. Select Examination Type (i.e Nov/Dec)
3. Select year of examination (i.e. 2016)
3. Enter your card PIN number
4. Enter your Examination Number
5. Then Click on “Check My Result” button. Your NECO Nov/Dec 2016 result will then appear on your Computer screen.
If you have any issues with the procedures above, simply post them in the comment box below this page to have them sorted out.