The Registration exercises of both returning and new students will commence from 30th January, 2017 and last for 2 weeks.
Details of the registration exercise will be found on all notice boards at the Jos and Main Campuses of the Polytechnic and on the school website.
Also See 2016/2017 Resumption Date And Commencement Of Lectures Here.
Plateau State Polytechnic 2016/2017 Registration procedure
- Visit the Plapoly Registration Portal Here http://plapoly.edu.ng/news/registration.html
- Click on the “LOG IN” link at the topmost right of this site. Enter your email address and password (the one used to apply during the application process).
- Click on accept admission, you will be required to pay acceptance fee via “REMITA PLATFORM or others that may be provided”.
- You have the options to pay with any of the following:
- Mastercard, Visa Card, Verve Card, and Bank Branch.
- Select accordingly and provide card details and other details as it may be required.
- For Bank Branch payment, you will be required to generate an invoice containing the RRR code and take it to any of the following banks: Diamond, Ecobank, UBA, Keystone, Skye, Unity, FCMB, Zenith, First Bank, ask to pay through Remita Platform.
- After payment is made, wait a little and return to the website to confirm payment and print screening form.
Biodata Update:On the site menu, there is an option for Update Biodata, you are requested to update any missing data and also provide attach your passport photograph.
Screening/Faculty:Proceed to your designated screening officer with the originals of your credentials, i.e SSCE Result, UTME result if required, Local Government Identification letter, Birth Certificate or sworn affidavit etc.
Cleared/ Admission Letter:Upon clearance into your programme, login back into your profile and download your admission letter. If you desire to change your programme, please notify the screening officer who will recommend you for change of programme.
Change of Course/ProgrammeAfter the screening update you to change of programme, login to your profile and pay the change of programme fee.
Then proceed to the ICT administrator for your update to your new programme.
School fees:Once you have finished clearance and downloaded admission letter, login to your profile and generate school fees.
The fee you are required to pay for the session will be generated for you. Pay via REMITA as explained earlier.
Note, without payment you cannot get matriculation number.
Register Courses:Upon payment of school fees, your matric number will be created. Check for it by clicking on my profile.
Then proceed to do your course registrations for both first and second semester. Download the course registration form plus your receipt and submit at the department to complete registration.