Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who wrote the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and wish to study in Anchor University, Lagos (AUL) for the 2016/2017 academic session, commencing in January 2017.
(I) DEGREE PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE FOR THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION:
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
B.A. Christian Religious Studies
B.A. English and Literary Studies
B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Political Science
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
B.Sc. Computer Science
(II) ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants for admission into any of the undergraduate programme must have at least FIVE (5) credits in RELEVANT SSCE/NECO/GCE O’ Level subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at not more than two sittings and a minimum of 180 in JAMB.
(III) MODE OF APPLICATION:
Click on prospective students.
Create an account or login if you already have an account.
Click “Proceed to apply for admission”.
Pay the processing fee including bank charges via a debit card. (Note: You will not be able to make changes to your form after making payment).
Print your Application Form Summary and Payment Receipt and bring them along to your chosen screening centre.
Screening fee of N2,500 is to be paid at any branch of Zenith Bank Plc to Anchor University Account No: 1014918123
Daily screening will continue at the University campus from Tuesday to Saturday (10:00am to 3:00pm)
Prospective candidates are to come with the following for the Screening:
- Original and Photocopy of the pay-in-slip for the Screening Fees – N2500.
- Printed Application Form and photocopy of the Receipt.
- Two Referees letters- one from a Clergy (on a letterhead) and one from a Senior Civil Servant not below Level 12.
- Original and photocopies of O’ level result (s).
- UTME Result Print out.
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of age.
- 2 Passport photographs on a blue background without cap, head gear or glasses.
- Writing material- Biro only.
- (V) CLOSING DATE: Admission in progress
- (VI) CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE
- (VII) CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER
For further enquiries, please contact:
Ag Registrar on 09050500021 or 09061223042 or firstname.lastname@example.org