All Students admitted in the 1st, Second and Third List are hereby informed to start registration process as soon as possible in-order to be able to meet up with the deadline given.
See Outlined Registration Procedures Below:
Procedure For 2016/2017 Undergraduate Registration.
• Student to go to their department for screening of their credentials.
• Student to go to the faculty office for clearance.
• Student to go to the Registry for screening by the Central screening committee.
• Student to go to the Students' Affairs Division for booking of Accommodation.
• Students' to go to the ICT for collection of Registration documents.
• Student to go to the Clinic for medical check up.
• Student to go to the Court for Signing of Oath forms.
• Student to go to the Bank for payment of registration fee.
• Student to go to the Bursary for exchange of Teller to Receipt.
• Student to go to the Faculty office for collection of Matriculation number.
• Student to make photocopies of all signed documents.
• Student to go to the Faculty and Academic office (Registry) for opening of files respectively.
Student to go back home and wait for Academic calendar to be out.