But If a candidate wishes to select a public University as their degree awarding choice, then they are only allowed to select a private University as another choice.
What we mean by the above statement is that you can only select 1 public & 1 private university as 1st and 2nd choice.
This information was actually disclosed via the official twitter handle of the board.
See Image Below:
This new development attracted attention of fans who opposed the idea and tagged it as a bad policy.
Meanwhile the examination board also said that Candidates can make their 1st choice Institution to be any of NCE, Degree, IEI or ND e.g Students can select a Polytechnic or College Or University to function as 1st choice which is usually a University or Degree Awarding Institution.
- The 4th choice option can only be IEI; i.e. candidate can only select an IEI as their 4th choice
- Candidates can select NCE as their choices up to 3 times i.e. 1st choice, 2nd choice and 3rd choice
- Candidates can select ND as their choices up to 3 times i.e. 1st choice, 2nd choice and 3rd choice.
- Candidates can select IEI as their choices up-to 4 times i.e. 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice and 4th choice
- Candidates can select IEI as their choices up-to 3 times i.e. 1st choice, 2nd choice and 3rd choice.