CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IN PDF
DURATION OF STUDIES IN POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMESGenerally, Full-time Students are expected to graduate normally after 3 Semesters while those on Part-time will graduate after four 4 Semesters of successful completion of their programmes, subject to maintaining a minimum CGPA of 1.50 in any semester.
METHOD OF APPLICATION.All applications for Postgraduate programmes are online through the University website; www.futminna.edu.ng
2. Applications will be accessible as from 20thMarch, 2017
3. All requested information on the online application must be correct, and accurately provided with current and active email addresses and phone numbers.
4. Completed application forms must be submitted online through the University portal latest on 23rd July, 2017. All necessary instructions on filling of form must be adhered to and failure to do so is sufficient ground to disqualify an applicant.
5. Completed application forms must be printed out as they would be requested for during registration, on successful admission.
6. All PhD Applicants must upload their research proposal of interest and ensure that their official transcripts are forwarded to;
Federal University of Technology,
Minna, Niger State.
Before the processing of admission.
Official transcripts could also be sent through our Email ([email protected]) to be uploaded before processing of admission.
7. It is the responsibility of each candidate to ensure that the online referee reports are duly filled and submitted by the respective referees before the closing date. Minimum of two
(2) referees must be submitted on line. 8. All certificates must be uploaded in their original form and in colour.