The Yaba College Of Technology has published the school fees guidelines and deadline for all newly admitted National Diploma [Full Time] Students for the 20162017 session.
Yabatech School Fees Payment Guidelines 2016/17
- Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Log on to the Students’ Portal by clicking on “Students’ Portal”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number / Application Number as your username and your surname (in small letters) as your Password.
- Click on “Print Admission Letter“
- Click on “School fees payment”.
- Click on “Make payment”
- Enter your ATM Card details (MasterCard and VisaCard) and your Secure Code (please obtain your secure code from your Bank)
- Print your payment receipt and obtain your matriculation number.
- Go to Medical Center of the College for your “medical screening” while you continue with the other registration procedures.
- Log on to the Student’s Portal by clicking on Student’s Portal.
- Enter your matriculation number as your username and enter your password (For New students, use your surname as your password).
- Click on “Course Registration”.
- Click on “New course registration” and click “Enter Course Registration”.
- Select your course from the list of courses by ticking the box and click on “Preview Courses”.
- Click on “submit” to submit your Course Registration.
- Click on “Print Course Registration” to print your Course Registration form.
NOTE: Closing Date For The Payment Of Fees Is 31st March, 2017.