The Federal University
Oye-Ekiti has scheduled its Maiden Convocation Ceremony to hold from Monday 24th to Saturday 29th April, 2017.
In view of the foregoing, find below the procedure for issuance of original certificate.
- Graduands should purchase a bank draft of the sum of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) only at any bank in favour of Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE).
- Thereafter, they are required to submit the certified bank draft at Academic Affairs Division and obtain a form for the collection of original certificate
- Graduands are also requested to come with the following items to the Academic Affairs Division as from Tuesday 18th April, 2017.
- Original Statement of result
- Original Alumni receipt
- FUOYE Student Identification card
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- Having certified the above, the graduands will have access to the following;
- Graduation Gown
- Convocation Brochure
- Original Certificate
Graduands should note that they must submit the graduation gown to the Academic Affairs Division immediately after the convocation ceremony.