The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Muhammad A. Mainoma On behalf of Council and Senate cordially invites the General Public to the 5th Combined Convocation Ceremony of Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
Programme of Events
i. Day I: Friday 5th, May 2017
- Investiture of a new Chancellor by 4pm
- Convocation Lecture on the topic: “Education and National Security”.
Speaker: Lt. Gen. (Rtd) Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau, Ph.D
Hon. Minister for Interior, Federal Ministry of Interior, Abuja.
Time : 4:00pm prompt
- Vice-Chancellor’s Cocktail at the Assembly Hall.
Time : 7:00pm prompt
ii. Day II: Saturday 6th, 2017
Award of Bachelor Degrees/Diplomas, Masters Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Degrees and Conferment of Honorary Doctorate Degrees.
Notice to all graduands
- Academic Gowns will be available at Faculty Offices at the sum of N2,500 and Postgraduate Gowns at the School of Postgraduates Studies for N5,000.00.
- Book of Proceedings are also available at Faculty Offices and School of Postgraduate Studies at the sum of N5,000.00 and N10,000.00 respectively.
- Academic Gowns and Book of Proceedings are available for collection from Thursday 27th April, 2017.
- All gowns are to be retuned on or before Tuesday 8th May, 2017. Failure to return the Gown as at when due will attract a fine.
- Masters and Ph.D gowns are also available for sale at the School of Postgraduate Studies Souvenir shop.
- Graduands are also to collect one invitation card each to invite their guests.
Bala .I. Ahmed II