This is to inform the general public that admission
forms into the Ekiti State University
Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH
) School of Nursing for 2017/2018 Academic session are now available.
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WASC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2017
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Pay the sum of N10,550.00 (Ten thousand, five hundred and fifty naira) only into the United Bank for Africa (UBA); Account No.: 1003306243; Account Name: School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti.
- Make a photocopy of the payment teller and print out and submit the original copy of the payment teller to the Bursar at the School of Nursing, EKSUTH, Ado-Ekiti
- Obtain the School Receipt and Admission Registration Scratch Card in the school and visit the school e-portal at www.sonadeksuth.edu.ng
- Click on Apply Now button and input your PIN
- Click on Fill Application button to access the form
- Fill in your data and relevant details required
- Scan and upload your recent passport photograph (Max. size 30kb)
- Click on Submit button.
- Print a copy of acknowledgement and Exam Notification slip (after successful completion of online application) which you will bring to the exam center/venue.
DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Entrance exam holds on 26th August, 2017 by 11:00 a.m at centers as designated online.
Application ends 25th August, 2017.