This is to inform all prospective applicants that the sale of admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session in the school of postgraduate studies of the Kano State University, Wudil commenced on Wednesday, 5th April, and will end on Monday 5th June, 2017. Admission are available for the following programmes below:
1.Faculty of Agriculture and Agriculture Technology.
a. M.Sc. Crop Production
b. M.Sc. Agriculture Economics
c. M.Sc. Animal Science
2. Faculty of science and Science Education
a. M.Sc. Physics
b. M.Sc. Chemistry
3. Faculty of Earth and Environmental Science
a. M.Sc. Geography
b. M.Sc. Architecture
4. Faculty of Computing and Mathematical Science
a. M.Sc Mathematics
PGD Geographical Information System
1. Applicants into M.Sc. programme must possess relevant Bachelors Degree with a minimum of Second Class honours from a recognised University.
2. Applicants into PGD programme must possess a Bachelor Degree from a recognised University or HND in a relevant course with not less than Upper Credit from recognised Institutions.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMMES
1. The M.Sc Programme is a minimum of four semesters and maximum of six semesters.
2. The duration of the PGD programme is a minimum of two semesters and maximum of four semesters.
MODE OF STUDY
The M.Sc and PGD programme are on a full-time basis
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms can be obtained from the school of Postgraduate studies, Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil on payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven thousand Naira only (N7,000) in favour of Account No. 1012966962 in any Zenith Bank Plc.
All completed forms must be accompanied with copies of all eelevant documents and should be addressed and returned to :
The secretary, School of Postgraduate studies,
Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil.
Not later than two months from the date of this publications.