AMBROSE ALLI, EKPOMA 11TH MATRICULATION CEREMONY OF 2016/2017 PART-TIME STUDENTS
- Date: Friday 16th June 2017
- Time: 10am prompt
- Venue: New Lecture Theatre (Emaudo Annex)
All matriculating students of the Directorate should please note the following in respect of the Matriculation Ceremony.
1. Matriculation gowns should be collected from the Directorate of Part-time, [Emaudo Annex] on the presentation of School fees receipt from Monday, 12th lune, 2017.
2. The Matriculation gowns should be returned latest Friday, 23rd June, 2017.
3. The Matriculation gowns would attract a penalty of N200 per day for everyday it retained alter 23rd June, 2017.
4. All matriculating Students of the Directorate would be required to swear to a matriculation oath at the venue of the Matriculation Ceremony.
5. All matriculating students of the Directorate would be required to sign the Matriculation Register thereafter at the Office of the Secretary to the Directorate of Part-time/Diploma Progammes at Emaudo Annex,
6. Only duly matriculated students with Identity cards would henceforth be recognized as bonafide students to be allowed into lecture and examination halls.
7. The process of Issuance of Identity Cards would commence after the Matriculation exercise.
All matriculating Students of the Directorate would be required to show evidence of School fees payment.
There is no additional payment for academic gowns.
All Principal Officers, Deans and Academic Directors are required to be dressed in academic robes for the academic procession.
All relevant organs of the University (the Electrical Unit, Physical Planning, Ceremonial Committee, Security etc) are requested to take necessary action toward the success of the ceremony.
Directorate of Part-time Diploma and Degree Programmes.