Take advantage of the serene and highly conducive academic environment of the University to advance your career while on the job at affordable fees.
A. DEGREE COURSES1. Economics
3. Banking & Finance
5. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
6. Political Science & International Relations
7. Public Administration
8. Mass Communication
10. Business Administration
B. HND CONVERSION TO BSC
C. DIPLOMA COURSES1. Local Government Administration Studies
2. Social Work and Community Development
3. Financial Management
4. Public Administration
5. Criminology and Security Studies
6. Entrepreneurial Development Studies
10. Banking and Finance
11. Human Resources Management
12. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
13. Leadership and Global Studies
14. Diplomacy & International Studies
16. Catering and Hotel Management
D. PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA COURSES1. Information Communication Technology
2. Architectural Design with Auto CAD
3. Desktop Publishing
E. CERTIFICATE COURSES1. Social Work and Community Development
2. Public Administration
3. Financial Management
4. Local Government Administration Studies
5. Computer Studies
6. Criminology and Security Studies
7. Catering and Hotel Management
8. Environmental Management
9. Entrepreneurial Development Studies
DEGREE PROGRAMMECandidate should posses Five credits including English language and Mathematics at ordinary level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB). Direct entry for ND & HND holders.
DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES(I) Credit passes in at least four subjects including English language, Mathematics, relevant subject to that course and any other subject in the SSCE, GCE. NECO or equivalent.
(ii) A professional Certificate in Technology, Business Administration, Banking, Accounting. Law, Marketing Finance, Insurance and related professional certificates.
(iii) Mature candidates not less than 35 years of age with qualifications below the minimum requirements of four (4) credits which must include English language and Mathematics or a pass in either of these but not less than 10 years cognate working experience may be considered.
Specified Subjects Area Requirements:(I) Social Work and community Development
(a) SSCE OR GCE O' level with at least 3 credits and a minimum of 30 years of age.
(b) Officers from the Ministry of Social Welfare, Religious Organizations. Media, Local Government Service, Security Agencies, Refugee/Humanitarian Worker etc.
(c) Any other interested candidates with OND/NCE/B.Sc, Certificates or equivalent qualifications.
(II)Security and Criminology In addition to (I) above:
(III) Officers from the rank of assistant superintendent or equivalent.
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMACandidate should posses credit passes in four science subjects including a credit in Mathematics and at least a pass in English language.
CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMESCandidates should possess at least 3 credit passes in relevant subjects in Art, Social Sciences and Natural Sciences at not more than 2 sittings at GCE/SSCE/WASC/NECO.Credit pass In English Language.
WAIVER(a) Holders of teachers Grade II (TC II) certificate with at least 3 passes in relevant subjects are eligible to apply
(b) Mature candidates not less than 30 years old with other certificates and at least 5 years relevant experience in their chosen course of study are qualified to apply.
DURATION OF COURSES(A) Degree Courses: 5/6 academic sessions.
(B) HND Conversion to B. Sc Item: 2 academic sessions of 3 semesters in a session.
(C) Diploma Courses: 2 academic sessions
(D) Professional Diploma Courses: 6 months.
(E) Certificate Courses: 4 months
METHOD OF APPLICATION1. Forms can be downloaded from the University website: www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N 10.000) only as application fees.
2. Application forms can also be obtained directly from the Secretary, School of Part-Time Studies Crawford University, Igbesa.
3. Payment should be made using any of the following banks: Ecobank Acct.No.4053060537, Zenith Bank Acct. No. 1011347496.
4. All duly completed application forms are to be returned directly to the University.
Crawford University School of Part-Time Studies, lgbesa, Ogun State or scanned along with hank tellers and forwarded to this email email@example.com.
5. For online payment and submission of application. Please visit: www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng.
S. Adebare Lateef Esq.