Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the following ND Part-Time, Full-Time and HND Full-Time programmes of Edo State Institute of Technology and Management, Usen (Edo State Polytechnic) for the 2017/2018 academic session..
LIST OF AVAILABLE COURSES: (See Below Memo For More Details)
EDO STATE POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidate who want to apply for National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes at Edo State Institute of Technology and Management must have 5 credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in WAEC or NECO.
Candidate must have attempted the 2017 JAMB UTME.
Candidates for ND Part-time must have 5 credit passes including English Language and Mathematics
HOW TO APPLY FOR EDO SATE POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION.
Admission for 2017/2018 Session has started for ND Full Time, HND Full Time and ND-Part Time on etranzact platform in any Commercial Bank in Nigeria – ND Full/Part Time/HND Full Time N5,500 : For more information call 08114571960.
Read the following step(s) below carefully.
- Gently scratch the covered portion of the admission application Access Card to uncover the hidden Admission Pin Code.
- Open your web browser and type http://www.esitmusen.edu.ng to logon on to the Edo State Institute Of Technology & Management website (Educational Portal).
- Locate and click on ADMISSION link at the top of the home page.
- On the displayed page ;
- Click on NEW APPLICATION and login with your Admission Pin Code and Serial No to fill the admission form and provide correct information on the required field(s) and click on submit to go to the next page of the application form.
- Immediately you will be prompted to copy your Admission Registration No. And your Admission Registration No. and Admission Pin will be sent as an SMS to your phone which was entered on the first page of the admission form so make sure a valid e-mail address and phone no. is entered.
- On the second page of the Admission Form, you can click on Go Back to edit your application form or Save and Continue later.
- To continue later, Login with your Registration No (e.g. ESITM/12/XXXXX) and Admission Pin Code (e.g. Pin Code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX).
- Upload your passport photograph with image size not more than 15kb, Accepted format “.jpg”, “.gif”, and “.bmp”.
- Fill and add the subject and grades obtained in the specified exam in not more than two sittings and ND qualification(s) if necessary.
- If you are sure that all the information provided are correct, click on Finish Application to conclude the application process.
- At this point, print your Acknowledgement Slip and Two (2) copies of the application form.
- Submit copy(ies) of the following credentials
- Teller of purchase,
- Online printed document(s),
- O’Level result(s),
- Certificate Of Local Government Of Origin,
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
Edo State Institute of Technology and Management,
Admission Office ,
Usen, Benin City, Edo State.
- Click on CONTINUE APPLICATION if you have previously logged in with your admission pin code,
- Login with your Registration No (e.g. ESITM/12/XXXXX ) and Admission Pin Code (e.g. Pin Code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX) to edit your application or re-print your admission form and acknowledgement card.
- Click on CHECK EXAM DATE, login with your Admission Pin Code (e.g. Pin Code:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX) and Registration No (e.g.ESITM/12/XXXXX) to view exam date.
- Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS, login with your Check Admission Status Scratch Card Pin Code (e.g. Pin Code:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX) and Registration No (e.g. ESITM/12/XXXXX) to view admission status and print your Provisional admission letter if you are admitted.
NOTE: After complication, the candidate can re-open the form anytime before the closing date by logging in with your Admission Pin Code (e.g. Pin Code:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX ) and Registration No (e.g. ESITM/12/XXXXX).
However, once the applicant has submitted the completed form online, he/she can no longer have access to edit the form. But can have access to print copies of acknowledgment slip or application form.
If you have any difficulty completing the application process, please call the following numbers for support between 9am – 4pm.
+ (234) 08033953064
All applicants are to check their admission status online.