This is to inform all staff and Undergraduate students of the Federal University of Technology, Akure that the portal for 2nd semester 2016/17 registration is now open. Undergraduate Students and registration officers are to follow the procedure stated below for registration exercise.
FUTA PROCEDURE FOR STUDENTS’ REGISTRATION FOR SECOND SEMESTER 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Go to futaonline.com.ng
- Click on undergraduate Portal
- Login with your matric number and password (Created by you in 1st semester)
- Click on Courses and then registration
- Submit proposed Courses
- Print a copy and take to your Course Registration Officer
NOTE: The Registration Officer will carry out any correction in form of add/delete in your presence while finalizing the registration procedure [Just like First Semester].
[B] REGISTRATION OFFICERS
- All Registration Officers are to follow the same procedure just like First Semester. Any student whose registration form is not approved online is termed not to have been registered for the Semester. This is very important because we are now working online.