The Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo in Osun state invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its ND, HND and Daily Part-Time Programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic Session as indicated below:
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ND COURSES
5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and in any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with deficiency in one of the major Subjects may be considered for student applying for daily part time.
- SLT Microbiology option
- SLT Physics Electronic option
- Computer Science
- Business Administration & Management.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR HND COURSES
As in ND Courses
- ND Certificate of Igbajo Polytechnic or other Government approved Polytechnic, with at least Lower Credit grade.
- Evidence of one year Industrial Training
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the admission requirements for their programme of study before completing the application form.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill-in appropriate information and pay special attention to the arrangement of names, examination grades, examination number, examination year and the exact Industrial Training (I.T) date (12 months from the date of ND certification for those with Lower Credit and 24 months from the date of ND certification for those with Pass Grade.
- Only courses duly accredited by the NBTE would be considered for the admission.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch card as any loss will necessitate purchase of another scratch card.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E- Mail address while completing application form on-line.
- Date of Qualifying Examination will be announced soon.
- The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in filling of forms
– Students with pass may also be considered after 2 years of industrial training.
– ND Jamb Admission Letter.
– Change of Institution is allowed for ND candidate.
SALES OF FORMS
HND Form: N7,500.00
HND Part Time Form: N8,500.00
ND – Full Time Application Form – N6,000.00
ND – Daily Part Time Application Form – N5,000.00
Purchase a scratch card and log on to the website www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng
SCRATCH CARDS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING CENTRES
- IGBAJO POLYTECHNIC: Registry Department, Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo. Osun State. Contact the Registrar.
- KADUNA ADDRESS: Pastor Grace A. Fadahunsi C2 Ibraheem Taiwo Road, Behind AJ Suleiman Electronics off Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna.
- AKURE ADDRESS: A New Song Coaching Centre, Aladekemi Street, Opp. Ijo Mimo Grammar School Junction, Ijoka, Akure.
- OTA ADDRESS: KNOXFIED COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE, Liberty Lane, Off Sango Ijoko Road, Ijoko-Ota Ogun State.
No. 1, Oke Alaafia Street, Off First Junction, Ijoko Ota.
- IBADAN ADDRESS: Living Spring Chapel int’l. Dominion City, Aduloju Bus Stop, Ojo-Iwo Road Express. Contact Pastor Akintunde Idowu.
- OSOGBO ADDRESS: Rayyan Infotech Services , No. 76. Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke Way, Akinlade Junction, Alekuwodo – Osogbo.
- ADO EKITI ADDRESS: Varsity Gate Education Centre, 28, Oorelope, Alhaji Ajise Avenue, Ekute – Ado Ekiti.
- ILESHA ADDRESS: Sogmat Continuing Education Centre, No. B57, Okesa Street, Opp. APC Secretariat, Ilesa.
- LAGOS ADDRESS: Fakol Tutorial Centre, 55, Taiwo Akinbode Street, Ajangbadi, Ojoo L.G.A., Lagos.
- ABUJA ADDRESS: Engr. Olusola Alalade, Lufolks Nig. Limited, 27, Danude Street, Abuja.
You can also pay into the Polytechnic Account and the Scratch Card will be sent to you
Bank: Skye Bank
Account Name: Igbajo Polytechnic
Account No: 1770732776
Branch: Ikirun, Osun State
After payment, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating
a) The Name of Despositor
b) Amount Paid
c) Date of Payment
d) Phone No
SALES OF FORMS AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and submitted at the school within 2 weeks of purchase of scratch card or those coming from far distances to come along with the printed form for screening at a date to be announced later.
The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the Original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered.