Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the 2017/2018 Academic Session in the undergraduate programmes of Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU).
SAMUEL ADEGBOYEGA UNIVERSITY AVAILABLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES.
S/N College of Basic & Applied Sciences (COLBAS)
3 Computer Science
4 Industrial Chemistry
S/N College of Humanities (COLHUM)
1 English Language
3 History & Diplomatic Studies
5 Religious Studies
S/N College of Management & Social Sciences (COLMASS)
2 Banking & Finance
3 Business Administration
5 Mass Communication
6 Public Administration
SAMUEL ADEGBOYEGA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
For admission into 100 level, candidates must possess credit level passes in five subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent, obtained in not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language and Mathematics for the Sciences & Management Sciences programmes and English Language for the Humanities Programmes Candidates awaiting SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB results may also apply provided the result would be available at the time of Matriculation.
(B) Direct Entry into 200-Level:
Candidates for admission into 200-level must have, in addition to requirement for admission into 100-level, passed G.C.E(A/L) in 2 relevant subjects or passed NCE, OND, HND or equivalent at not less than lower credit level.
(C) JAMB REQUIREMENTS
100 Level Candidates are required to sit for the 2017/2018 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Samuel Adegboyega University. Applicants are to ensure that their UTME subject combinations qualify them for their chosen programmes. Direct Entry candidates must obtain the JAMB Direct Entry Forms. Candidates, who did not choose Samuel Adegboyega University initially in their UTME but are interested, are also eligible to apply for admission and participate in the admission screening exercise of the University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SAMUEL ADEGBOYEGA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION SCREENING.
Admission for 2017/2018 session is on going, Candidates who scored 180 and above in 2017 in UTME can apply. Candidates who did not choose SAU in their JAMB registration can apply.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
For more details , contact : 08023523484, 08027395105 .
SAMUEL ADEGBOYEGA UNIVERSITY POST UTME SCREENING SCHEDULE.
The first Admission Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 academic year has been slated for Saturday, 1st July, 2017 at 10.00am. The Screening will be conducted in the following centers:
- Edo: Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa Campus, Edo State
- Lagos: SAU, Liaison Office at The Apostolic Church Nigeria, Lawna Territory Headquarters, Olorunda ketu, Lagos
- Eket: The Apostolic Church, Eket Field H/Q, Eket, Akwa –Ibom State
- Abuja: The Apostolic Church, Durumi District,By Dunamis Church, Area 1, Garki, Abuja FCT
- Lokoja: The Apostolic Church, Ajara Quarter, Lokoja Area Headquarters
- Kaduna: The Apostolic Church, Zaria area, Z11/12 Abeokuta Street, Arugungu Road, Kaduna
- Ibadan: The Apostolic Church, Oke-Ado Area, 27 Adebiyi Street, off NTC Road, Dugbe, Ibadan
- Ilesha: The Apostolic Church, Oke-Ooye Street, Ilesha
- Port Harcourt: The Apostolic Church Somiari –Ama Assembly, 24, 2nd Church Road, off Abloma Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.