- Candidates who sat for the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with minimum score of 180.
- Direct Entry Candidates (who have completed their admission process with JAMB and have obtained the IJMB form) can also apply.
They offer 19 undergraduate degree programs AND 12 post graduate programs with full NUC accreditation across several fields of study listed below.
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION
- B.A. (Ed) English /Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Education/ Economics
- B. Ed Business Education
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE EDUCATION
- B.Sc. (Ed) Education/Chemistry
- B .Sc.(Ed) Education/Physics
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION
- B. Ed Educational Management
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES
DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- B. A. English and Literary Studies
DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- B.A. History and International Relations
DEPARTMENT OF PHILOSOPHY
- B.A Philosophy
DEPARTMENT OF RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- B.A. Religious Studies
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES DEPARTMENT OF BANKING AND FINANCE
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING
- B.Sc. Accounting
- BSc. Public Administration
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Marketing & Advertising
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
COLLEGE OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Computer Science
DEPARTMENT OF PURE & APPLIED PHYSICS
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Applied Microbiology
DEPARTMENT OF PURE & APPLIED CHEMISTRY
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY
- B.Sc Biochemistry
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
DEPARTMENT OF MASS COMMUNICATION
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
- B.Sc. Economics
DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE & DIPLOMACY
- B.Sc. Political Science & Diplomacy
COLLEGE OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
- PGD Accounting
- PGD Marketing
- PGD Chemistry
- PGD Physics
- PGD Economics
- PGD Political Science & Administrative Studies
- M.A English & Literary Studies
- M.A History & International Relations
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.Sc. Economics
- M.Sc. Political Science & Diplomacy
- For B.A. English and Literary Studies, a credit in Literature-in-English is required.
- For B.A. History and International Relations, a credit in History or Government is required.
- For B.Sc. Accounting, a credit in Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Economics, a credit in Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising, a credit in Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy, a pass in Mathematics is acceptable.
- For B.Sc. Applied Microbiology, a credit in Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology is required.
- For B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry, a credit in Chemistry and two of Physics, Biology and Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Physics with Electronics, a credit in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology is required.
Method Of Application
All interested Candidates must complete the Veritas University, Abuja on-line application form.
Candidates who obtained the manual form and paid directly to the bank are to scan and send their forms and bank tellers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filling Veritas University, Abuja Manual Application Form:
- Manual Application forms can be completed by downloading the PDF form from our website.
- The completed form and the payment teller must be scanned and sent to email@example.com
- All interested candidates are to pay the non-refundable sum of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only into any of the following University accounts;GTB BANK: Name: Veritas University Account No: 0024642120
- FIDELITY BANK: Name: Veritas University Account No: 4110006977
- ZENITH BANK Name: Veritas University Abuja Account No: 1013201758
For further information call : 07088839258, 09027627042, 08123446663, 09023896285 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org