Achievers University, Owo invites applications from candidates for admission into the One Year JUPEB Programme of the institution for the 2017/2018 session.
Candidates who successfully complete ONE-YEAR programme, after examinations administered by JUPEB, will gain Direct Entry admission to 200 Level Degree programmes of Achievers University and other Universities in Nigeria.
The University will provide intensive one-year lectures in relevant subject combinations by highly qualified tutors in line with JUPEB syllabus in the following subject combinations:
- BCP- Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- GLR-Government/Literature-in-English/Religious Studies
- AEG-Accounting/Economics/Geography or Government
- BEG-Business Management/Economics/Government
- ABG/Accounting/Business Management/Geography or Governement
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five credits obtained at not more than two sitting in WAEC (SSCE) or NECO (SSCE).
AVAILABLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY AND REQUIRED SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
A. COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (COSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Business Administration – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Economics – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL
- B.Sc. Political Science – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. International Relations – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. Public Administration – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Sociology – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
B. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CONAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology – BCP
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – BCP, CMP
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – BCP
- B.Sc. Geology – CMP
- B.Sc. Computer Science – CMP
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – BCP
- B.NSc. Nursing Science – BCP
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can process admission by:
- Downloading the form. Click here to download. or;
- Obtaining the form at Achievers University, Owo.
Candidates are to pay a sum of N5,000 at Union Bank Plc – Account No. 0043603685 complete the admission form and submit with evidence of payment attached to the Office of the Director of CEMFOP, Achievers University, Owo or scan and send via email to email@example.com.
Fees are reasonable with liberal payment termsFor futher information, contact the following: Bayode: 0803-374-6527, Adebayo: 0803-343-2195, Oluchi: 0803-936-6046