Applications are invited for admission from suitably qualified candidates into the Adeleke University for the 2017/2018 academic session degree programmes admission exercise.
Adeleke University was chartered by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the National Universities Commission (NUC) to operate as a private University. The University is fully residential to students and located in a serene environment, conducive for learning with highly qualified and committed members of staff, well equipped laboratories, classrooms, digital library and wireless internet facility on campus.
Faculty of Arts
- English Studies
- History & International Studies
- Religious Studies
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Public Health
Faculty of Business & Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Library Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science
- Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
Minimum qualification for the Degree Programme is 5 credits including English Language, Mathematics and any three other relevant subjects at the WASC/NECO/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings). Credit in Mathematics is NOT required for programmes like English Studies, History and International Studies, Diplomatic Studies, Religious Studies, Political Science, Public Administration and Library & Information Science. Candidates awaiting O Level results will be required to present acceptable qualification on resumption and before matriculation.
UTME Admission Requirements.
- Requisite O’Level Result (WASC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Current JAMB UTME Registration
Direct Entry Admission Requirements.
3 years BSc. Degree Programme
- A’Level / National Diploma (OND with at Least Lower Credit) / NCE (Merit) / IJMB/ JUPEB
- Registration with JAMB for Direct Entry Registration
2 years BSc. Degree Programme
- 4 years Post-Secondary Qualification (HND, BSc./ ICAN etc)
- Initial Admission Documents into present University
- Official Transcript from present University to be sent directly to the Registrar.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
UTME & Direct Entry: =N= 5,000:00
Transfer Applicant: =N= 10,000:00
Nursing Applicant: =N= 10,000:00
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- 08068202021, 08060019561, 08032729862