ABOUT ELIZADE UNIVERSITY.
ELIZADE University is a private university situated in Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, Nigeria. The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self-reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies and ability to be key players in the nation’s quest for socio-economic and technological development.
The University’s learning environment comprises state-of-the art structures and infrastructural facilities, as well as teaching equipment that rank at par with those in educational institutions in developed countries.
Learning is student-centered in the University, and conducted with international best practices. Accommodation, dining, leisure, sports, mentorship and moderated socialization are therefore guaranteed on campus.
The University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2015/2016 academic session.
ELIZADE UNIVERSITY AVAILABLE COURSES.
FACULTY OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Environmental Management & Toxicology
- Physics with Electronics
- Applied Geophysics
- Computer Science
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information & Communication Technology
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- International Relations
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Performing and Film Arts
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Hotel Management & Tourism
- Office & Information Management
- Mass Communication
ELIZADE UNIVERSITY BASIC REQUIREMENTS.
- Ordinary level RequirementsAll applicants to ELIZADE University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O‘Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.Attempt of UTMEAll applicants to ELIZADE University are required to have sat for the 2017/2018 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMBAdmission Requirements for Direct Entry to 200 Level:i. 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB or equivalent in relevant subjects, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.ii. OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any institution recognized by the University.iii. Diploma from other recognized Universities.University’s Post UTME Screening ExerciseAll applicants to ELIZADE University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.Only CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2017/2018 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to ELIZADE UNIVERSITY.
How To Apply for Elizade University Admission for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Prospective students should Apply Online.
Students who are for any reason unable to complete the online application may opt to download the (pdf) application form, fill it and send as an email attachment to email@example.com
Alternatively, prospective student can also pick up the for at the following Centres:
- 1. Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State
2. Oxbridge Tutorial College, 49, Sobo Arobiodu Street GRA, Ikeja Lagos.
3. Elizade Nigeria Ltd. Plot 114 Trans madi Industrial Layout, Opposite African Oil Fieald Service, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
4. Elizade Nigeria Ltd. Plot 17, IBB Way, Opposite Nigeria Christian Institute, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
5. Elizade Towers, Plot 596, Cadastral Zone, AO, Independent Avenue, Opposite Bolingo Hotel, Central District Area, Abuja.Partner banks (alphabetic order)For enquiries, please call:08101563682, 08158355812, 07083611621, 08165744490