Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Two  Years Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) Evening Programmes offered at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) AND NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) EVENING PROGRAMMES
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
(a) Financial Studies
(b) Business Studies
(d) Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
III. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
Food Science and Technology
(c) Hospitality Management Technology
(d) Science Laboratory Technology
(e) Mathematics and Statistics
(f) Leisure and Tourism.
(g) Library and Information Science (ND only)
VI. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
Civil Engineering Technology
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Metallurgical Engineering Technology
Foundry Engineering Technology
V. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Estate Management and Valuation
Surveying and Geo-informatics
Urban and Regional Planning.
DURATION: Two Academic Sessions of Four semesters.
CENTRE: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HND EVENING PROGRAMMES
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are as follows:
The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized Institution, and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specific field may be considered for admission.
In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
C. All candidates including ND graduates from Federal Polytechnic Idah are to upload their results and forward same with their academic transcripts and confidential report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ND EVENING PROGRAMMES
Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECCO, NABTEB and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
- Log on to the address http://www.fepoda.edu.ng/
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (
N5,500.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (http://www.fepoda.edu.ng/) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents