THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ILARO OGUN STATE 2017/2018ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE SALES OF FORM INTO PART – TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMME IN INSURANCE
This is to inform the general Public that the Part – time National Diploma Programme form in Insurance is available for the 2017/2018 Academic session for interested candidates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/portal with effect from 3rd July, 2017.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR THE ND PART-TIME PROGRAMME IN INSURANCE
* The closing date for the submission of Part Time ND Application Form is Friday 11th August, 2017.
All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to
ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified; the admission would be withdrawn.
* To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on portal
* On the portal, click on Applicant, and then click on Generate Invoice.
* Take invoice to the bank for payment and obtain Confirmation Order Number
* Please note that the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER must be obtained in the name of the applicant.
The authorized banks for this exercise are:
(i) United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc
(ii) WEMA Bank Plc
(iii) Skye Bank Plc
(iv) Union Bank Plc
(v) Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank
(vi) Access Bank Plc
* Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form.
* Direct enquiries to this email address: [email protected]
SCREENING EXERCISE (ND PART – TIME)
Screening exercise for ND (Part-Time) Programmes would hold as follows
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Tuesday 15th August, 2017
Accountancy and Insurance
Venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
N.B. The entrance screening examination is computer based.