Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full Time Higer National Diploma [HND] programmes offered at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State for the 2017/2018Academic Session.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES FOR TWO (2 ) YEARS
I. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration and Management;
Office Technology and Management.
SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
(a) Computer Science
Food Science and Technology
Hospitality Management Technology
Science Laboratory Technology with Options in Biology/Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry/Biochemistry
Mathematics and Statistics
Leisure and Tourism
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Civil Engineering Technology (Structures Option);
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology with options in:
Mechanical Engineering Technology (Power and Plant Option);
Metallurgical Engineering Technology;
Foundry Engineering Technology.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Estate Management and Valuation;
Surveying and Geo-Informatics;
Urban and Regional Planning.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are as follows:
The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized Institution, and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specific field maybe considered for admission.
In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
All candidates including ND graduates from Federal Polytechnic Idah are to upload their results and forward same with their academic transcripts and confidential report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
The following procedures are to be followed:
- Log on to the address http://www.fepoda.edu.ng/
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (http://www.fepoda.edu.ng/) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the application is October 20th, 2017.
All Screening exercises for the HND candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah and on a date to be announced later.