JAMB 2017/18 Change Of Course & Institution / Correction Of Data Full Guidelines On Mobile, Tablets, Laptops, Desktop Computers
This is to inform UTME candidates that the JAMB Correction Of Data Portal is now open. Changes such as Gender Correction, State/LGA Correction, Choice of Institution/Course Correction, Names Correction, Date of Birth, Passport Photograph Correction, UTME Subjects Correction can be effected too.
All students are to note that this can be done from their homes and not CBT Centres alone.
They can do the change on the efacility platform from their mobile phones, home, CBT Centres.
NOTE: All these services cost 2,500 naira each.
Today i will be writing the Full Guidelines and Procedures on how to carry out the JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Correction Of Data with Photos/Screenshots on Your Mobile, Tablets and Computers.
JAMB 2017/18 Change Of Course & Institution /Correction Of Data Full Guidelines [Photos/Screenshots] On Mobile, Tablets, Laptops, Desktop Computers
1. Log in to your JAMB Profile/Account using your Username and Password. If you are a new user you shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. After successful login on the left hand side of the portal, locate the Registration Button and click on it, then select UTME Data Correction From the drop-down menu.
NOTE: [You can only perform Gender Correction, State/LGA Correction, Choice of Institution/Course Correction via this section] Others such as: Names Correction, Date of Birth, Passport Photograph Correction, UTME Subjects can be corrected via the Application for Correction Of Data Link still at the left hand side of the portal too.
3. The next page to be displayed after following step 2 is the payment page. Payment will be done online via the Remitta Platform with your Master Card, Visa Or Verve Card, so get it ready and click on the Make Payment Button.
4. You will be redirected to the JAMB Payment Confirmation Page. Please review and Click The Continue To Payment Button To Make Payment.
5. The Next page to be opened is the JAMB e-Facility Payment Notification Page. Just Proceed to the next step by clicking on the Pay Now Button.
6. You will now be redirected to the Remitta Payment Page. This Page might be slow in loading, Do not Refresh and please make sure you have a strong and stable network if not you will have to start the process allover from Step 1 again when the page fails to load.
7. Once it loads you will be required to Input Your Full Name [i.e The Full Name On Your Debit Card], Select Your Payment Method and fill in your Debit Card Details without any mistake. Click the Submit Button to move on
8. Wait for the Remitta Page to Connect to the Payment Gateway to confirm your Card Details and Charge your account, The Process should not take upto 5Seconds
9.You will be redirected next to your Bank Payment Confirmation Page. Please follow the instructions there, Am currently Using the Diamond Bank Visa Card so all i need to do is just input my 4digit Internet I-pin, Other Bank might send a confirmation SMS to your Mobile Number. Once successfully verified See Step 10
10. Once You done with the online payment you will be redirected to the JAMB e-Facility Page which will now Display your Transaction as Approved. Click on the Continue Button.
11. Now you can now successfully correct the changes you need on the UTME Data Correction Page, Just Tick on the Icon or Box you wish to make changes and allow it load. As for me i selected Change of Course/Institution.
12. Make the desired changes of your choice and click on the Save Changes Button to Print Out Your Slip. Please if you are using IDMon your Computer make sure you set it to intercept all downloads before beginning or else it might fail to catch the download.
13. After Saving Changes and you still cant Print out the Slip dont worry Just Follow Step 2 again to see the Re-Print Button to download again.
14. Your Printed Slip Should Look like the sample below for Change Of Course/Institution Students:
I Hope with the above steps you wont find it difficult making the JAMB Correction Of Data On Your Mobile, Tablet or Computer.