The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform candidates that they are to write the aptitude test for the 2017 Recruitment Exercise on 7 October 2017 in the states they selected during registration AND NOT their states of origin.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE APTITUDE TEST FOR THE 2017 NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT EXERCISE:
Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
- Parents /Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
The completed application form is to be submitted online. Accordingly, candidates are advised to check below to confirm their centres / groups / time in the states they selected to write the test.
Applicants will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed in Paragraph 1 before recruitment. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, forged or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise. Such applicant shall also be handed over to the Civil Police for prosecution.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW