The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), operator of the Production Shoring Contract (PSC) with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and it’s other co venturers; ExxonMobil, Total and NAOC, hereby announce the test for a 6-year full board secondary school scholarship in selected secondary schools across Nigeria.
The invited students were selected based-on their performance in the 2017 National Common Entrance Examination conducted by the National Examination Council (NECO). Candidates have been selected from each State based on the criteria below:
Criteria For Award
- Pupil must be Nigerian and have written the National Common Entrance Examination organized by NECO.
- Pupil must be indigenes of the State in which they were selected from.
- Pupil must be in their final class (Primary 6) of a public primary school in Nigeria.
- Pupil must be physically present to write the test at the designated school in the different locations.
- Guardian/parents of pupils must sign a consent form confirming the authenticity of documentation provided during the accreditation exercise.
Candidates are expected to be accompanied by their parent/guardian to the examination centres and will be required to come with the following documents:
- Two recent passport-sized photograph
- Letter of introduction from primary school attended
- Letter of identification from the Local Gavernment Area of Origin.
- Screening and test for the selected students who SNEPCo shall contact directly will be conducted on the date stated below.
Saturday, 22nd July, 2017.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS.
- All NNPc/SNEPCO scholarship applications, examinations and awards are FREE.
- SNEPCo does not assign representatives/agents to assist in the application process.
- Screening is continuous and any candidate found to hove presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For more information or clarification on the NNPC/SNEPCo Cradle to Career Scholarship Programme, please send an email to: SNEPCO-Social-Perfomance@shell.com