Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) full time programme of the School Of Orthopedic Cast Technology for the 2017/2018 session.
Applicants must be candidates who sat for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted in March, 2017. The candidates must have a minimum score of 150 to be qualified to apply and to be screened.
Method of Application
Applicants are to proceed to the UITH Ilorin website, www. Uith.org to download and print out the admission form.
Payment of N5,000 into UITH school complex revolving fund account through remita.
Admission Requirement/Entry Qualifications
In addition to a minimum score 150 in 2017 UTME. Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits SSCE/GCE �O� level or its equivalent at not more than two sittings, which should include a credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, Biology and any other two courses.
In addition to above, candidates will be selected based on their success in a written entrance examination & oral interview. Subjects for the competitive entrance examination and oral interview. (a) English Language (b) General paper (c) Mathematics (d) Biology. The examination will be based on SS3 syllabus.
Candidates selected for admission will be required to pass medical examination.
Duration of Course
Two (2) calendar years commencing from October, 2017 (Full Time Programme).
Accommodation is available at affordable fees on first come, first serve basis.
Dates for screening Exercise/Oral Interview have been fixed as follows:-
- Writing Examination:- 28th August, 2017.
- Screening/Interview:- 30th August, 2017.
Venue:- University of Ilorin teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital) Amilegebe, Ilorin.
Other Relevant Information
1. Candidates should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
2. Any candidates with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
3. Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission
4. Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
5. The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
6. Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible.
7. Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form.
8. The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the schools notice boards.
Download Application Form Here