AVAILABLE PG PROGRAMMES:
For Available Programmes and Requirements, Click Here
Note: In exceptional cases, an additional extension of not more than one (1) academic session may be approved by Senate on the recommendation of the Board for all the postgraduate programmes.
5. METHOD OF APPLICATION/CLOSING DATE
Applicants are required to purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) for Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma’s School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of N23,000.00 (Twenty Three Thousand Naira) only from the Fidelity Bank Plc, Ekpoma.
PROCEDURE FORON-LINE APPLICATION
On purchase of the eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher), candidates are to visit the Ambrose Alli University college portal @www.myaau.com to complete and submit the School of Postgraduate Studies online application form with reference to the handbook. All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photographs and scanned copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the portal.
Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is uploaded correctly, as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
Candidates are to print out a copy of the duly completed Application Form with their passport photograph and submit a hard copy to, and collect a hard copy of the Handbook from the School of Postgraduate Studies.
Please check the Application Instructions tab on the University Portal for proper guidance.
DURATION OF APPLICATION
Application forms for the School of Postgraduate Studies Programmes will be available online for completion and submission to School of Postgraduate Studies office from Monday 21st August, – Friday, 24th November, 2017
Candidates should check the University cPortal for further details from time to time.
All candidates are to note the following:
- Technology fee and bank charges will be charged at the point of purchase of the eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to fill their forms online personally, as cases of fraudulent practices in the admission process will not be entertained.
- The form’s serial number would serve as examination number where necessary.
C.M. ADAMAIGBO, KSC, MANUPA