The Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma has published the Instructions for Online Request for Certificates for all graduates of the institution.
Instructions for Online Request for Certificates
- Click on the link Certificates at the top of this page and search for your name on the list of graduands with your firstname or surname and your course. When you find it, click on the Make Payment link to proceed.
- Your first action will be to search if your record is on the database by clicking on the Certificate Available For Collection. If you search and your record isn’t found, kindly click on the Request certificate and follow the process
- Click the Register For application
- A window opens asking you to fill in some information, do so and click on send login credentials to email address
- Login details would be displayed on the portal and also sent to your email, kindly note it down and click on login to proceed
- Once you log in with your credentials click “edit application record”
- Fill in the information and click the “SAVE” button
- Click on Add-online payment
- Click on College-pay button
- Enter your card details
- If payment is successful, “SUBMIT” application form
- If you have issues kindly contact the support team on firstname.lastname@example.org
All graduates should please adhere to the above instructions.