1. Visit https://portal.abuad.edu.ng
2. Login by providing your username and password.
For fresh students,
Username: JAMB Registration Number
3. Update your profile by providing information in all the spaces provided.
4. Upload a digital official passport - maximum size of 50KB (“Selfies” are not allowed)
5.Proceed to fees setup. Click on the drop-down option, select your preferred bedding option and click on “continue".
6.The next screen displays the fees breakdown as well as total amount payable. Please note that you cannot change your bedding option after completing your fee setup. To change your bedding option before proceeding, click on the "Back" button.
7.To start making payment, click the “Payment” icon on the main menu and select “Add Payment”
8. Enter the amount you intend to pay and click on “Add Payment”.
Please note: No installment payments for LAW and MBBS (fresh 100 Level Students), but installment payments of N50% and 50% are available for all other courses
9. The Payment Invoice will appear immediately, which could be printed out.
10. Payment options:
(a) PayDirect (Make payment at the bank): Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank to make payment via the Transaction ID on the invoice. After a successful payment, you will receive a printed receipt of payment from the bank, which should be brought to the University on resumption.
(b) Quickteller (Make payment with your ATM Card):
Goto https://www.quickteller.com/afebabalola or click on the Quickteller icon at the bottom of the page the e-portal.
• In the next screen, enter the Transaction Reference Number on your invoice in the space provided for Transaction ID, as well as email address and phone number in the appropriate spaces and click on “Continue”.
• Confirm the payment details on the next screen and click on “Pay”
• Next, enter your ATM Card number, card expiry date and CCV in the spaces provided and click on pay.
• You will then be required to enter your card pin by clicking on the appropriate numbers from the keyboard shown on your screen.
• An OTP (One-time password) will be sent as SMS to the phone number attached to the bank account from which the payment is being made.
• Open the text message on your phone to view the OTP and enter it in the space provided on your screen.
• You will immediately be notified on your screen if your payment is successful or not. The receipt of the transaction will be made available on the screen which should be printed and brought to the University on resumption.
11.After making payment, your account will be automatically updated on the e-portal and could be viewed on the Dashboard.
12. Hostel Allocation: After successful payment, you may proceed to get hostel allocation by clicking on the “Hostel Allocation” icon on the main menu.Follow the screen prompt to get room allocation according to your earlier selected bedding option.