Applications Are Invited From Suitably Qualified Candidates For Admission Into Year One Of The 2- Year Diploma In Law And National Diploma Programmes Of The Bayelsa State College Of Arts And Science Elebele For The 2017/2018 Session For The Following Courses:
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (a) ACCOUNTANCY
(b) BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
(C) MASS COMMUNICATION
(D) BANKING AND FINANCE
(E) OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
(F) PUBLIC AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEY AND GEOINFORMATICS
SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE (PART- TIME)
- INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION (IJMBE)
CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
PART – TIME STUDIES
CERTIFICATE IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
(a) COMPUTER APPLICATION OPERATIONS
(b) WEBSITE AND DATABASE MANAGEMENT
(c) FINE AND APPLIED ARTS
(d) HARDWARE AND NETWORK TECHNOLOGY
(e) PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
(f) ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC INSTALLATION.
ENTREPRENEURAL DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
- FINE ARTS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- FISH PRODUCTION
- SHOE MANUFACTURING
1. Candidates for admission into the NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAM should possess at least five (5) ordinary credit passes which must include English Language and Mathematics in not more two sittings in WAEC, NECO, GCE, TEACHER GRADE 2 and NABTEB.
2. Candidates for the DIPLOMA IN LAW PROGRAM should possess at least five (5) ordinary credit passes which must include English Language, English Literature and Mathematics.
3. Candidates for the Certificate program should possess at least three (3) ordinary credit passes in any subject.
4. Candidates for the National Diploma in ACCOUNTANCY, COMPUTER SCIENCE AND STATISTICS must have scored a Minimum of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who meet the above requirements should obtain Application form at the college admission office opposite AIT Elebele, yenagoa upon payment of FOUR THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY INTO ACCOUNT NO: 4150023002 at any branch of FIDELITY BANK PLC
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES CONTACT: 08032590102 OR Visit the college Website: www.bycas.edu.ng
MR TOMBRA O. ENEWARE, MNIM, FCAI