ADMISSION INTO PROFESSIONAL/CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION.
The Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu, Nigeria, invites applications from suitably QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO THE UNDERLISTED Professional/Certificate programmes of the school for the 2017/2018 Academic session.
- PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMES (3 months/6 months/9 months)
- Professional Boat Driving (Outboard & Inboard)
- Welding and Fabrication
- Electrical Installation and Management
- Ship Management
- Engine Maintenance (Outboard & Inboard)
- Ship/Boat Building
- Industrial Safety
- Purchasing and Supply
- CERTIFICATE COURSES
- Standard and Training Certificate on Watch Keeping (STCW)
- Personal Survival Techniques (PST)
- Certificate of Competence (COC)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility (PSSR)
- Elementary First Aid
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
For professional and Certificate Programmes, NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, WAEC/NECO in two sittings are accepted.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- All interested candidates are required to log on to the Institution’s portal and click Application for Admission.
- Fill the required information and print Payment Notification Slip, thereafter, proceed to any Zenith Bank Branch Nationwide for Direct Deposit of the sum of #5,500.00 in favour of Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu and #1,000.00 for online application fee.
Note: Your Applicant ID is required to make payment in the Bank.
On completion of payment of application fee at the Bank, log on to portal to print acknowledgement form to be presented at the venue of entrance examination.
OR MANUAL APPLICATION:
Application forms can also be obtained manually upon the presentation of a #6,500.00 teller from any Ecobank branch nationwide paid into Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu Account No. 1392015732.
Forms can be obtained from any of the following centers,
- Warri; DESOMATECH liason Office, Government Jetty, behind Ecobank main market.,
- Burutu; Admissions Office, Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu.
- Asaba. Directorate of Transport, new Secretariat 1st floor, Asaba
- Agbor; Directorate of Transport, VIO’s Office, after Alihame, Junction, Agbor
- Ughelli; Directorate of Transport, VIO’s Office, by Road Safety Office, Ughelli
- Abraka; Directorate of Transport, VIO’s Office, opp Agofure park, Abraka
- Warri. St. Charles Education Service; No. 6 Eje-Mudarho Strt. Opp. Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Palace, close to cinema site, Okumagba layout, Warri, Delta State.
- Bomadi. Post Primary Education Board, Zonal office, Bomadi, along Bomadi-Gbaregolor Road, Bomadi.
- Kwale. Delta State School of Marine Technology, Kwale Campus by Utagba-Ogbe Technical College, Kwale.
- Gbaregolor. Delta State School of Marine Technology, Gbaregolor Campus, Gbaregolor.
- Ughelli. Dominion Café/ Educational Center, 29 Isoko Road, Ughelli
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, 13th October, 2017
The closing date for online and manual application is Thursday, 13th October, 2017
aptitude test holds on Saturday, 15th October, 2017 at 10.00 am in any of the centers of choice indicated in candidate’s application form.
- Delta State School of Marine Technology. Burutu, Delta State.
- College of Education, Warri, Delta State.
- College of Education, Agbor, Delta State.
- Delta State School of Marine Technology, Kwale Campus by Utagba-Ogbe Technical College, Kwale.
- Esenabe College, Bomadi.
All successful candidates are to come with the printed copy of their application form, copies of their credentials to the Admissions Office, Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu for Clearance/Screening.
For Further information, please call any of the following hotlines; 08033873228, 07068582987, 08039387740.