The Federal Polytechnic, Mubi Invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) and Certificate Programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
– Biological Science Technology
– Chemical science Technology
– Computer science
– Food Science and Technology
– Mathematics and Statistics
– Nutrition and Dietetics
– Hospitality Management Technology
– Science Laboratory Technology
– Leisure and Tourism Management
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
– Agricultural Technology
– Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
– Animal Health and Production Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSSINESS AND MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
– Bussiness Administration and Management
– Purchasing and Supply
– Public Administration
– Legal Studies
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECCHNOLOGY
– Office Technology and Management
– Library and Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
– Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
– Mechanical Engineering Technology
– Civil Engineering Technology
– Computer Engineering Technology
– Chemical Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
– Surveying and Geoinformatics
– Quantity Surveying
– Estate Management Evaluation
– Architectural Technology
– Environmental Science
– Urban and Regional Planning
– Building Technology
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR HND PROGRAMMES
- A National Diploma (ND) obtained at a minimum of Lower credit pass in a relevant discipline from a National Board of Technical Education (NBTE) Accredited Programme;
- A minimum of one (1) year Post National Diploma (ND) cognate working experience in the field of specialization;
- Candidates must have met the National Diploma (ND) minimum entry requirements of four (4) relevant credit passes at SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level, English Language and Mathematics, or Pre-HND qualification from recognized Institution.
- Candidates who obtained ND at pass level but with a minimum of two (2) years post qualification cognate working experienced may be considered.
- Having trouble, kindly call the following HELP LINE: 08031540350, 08098110008
- Have a wonderful academic adventure.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATES PROGRAMMES
- GCE ‘O’ Level SSCE, NECO, NABTEB (NBC/NTC) or its equivalent with at least a pass in Mathematics and English Language or in relevant Science subjects, or
- Grade II Teachers Certificate with at least 2 merits in mathematics and English language or in relevant science subject or
- SSCE, NBC, NTC, NECO attempted with at least two (2) years cognate working experience.
- In addition to (a) or (b) or (c) above,
- i)Candidate for Advanced Certificate in Building must possess the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi Certificate in Building Technology or Equivalent qualification from recognized sister institution.
- ii)Candidates for the Advance Certificate in Land Surveying, cartography and Photogrammetric must possess the intermediate certificate in land surveying or cartography or photogrametry.
- iii)Candidates for Certificate in Hotel and Catering (ACC) must possess SSCE attempted.
- iv)Candidates for Confidential Secretary III (One year) and II must possess the confidential secretary IV and III Certificates or RSA with 80.35 (WPM) in short hand and Typewriting respectively. Candidates without a pass in mathematics will be considered.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Interested applicants are to log on the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi online application portal (http://www.federalpolymubi.net/iCloud/Applications/admissioninfo.htm)
2. Click on ONLINE APPLICATION(2017/2018)
3. Click Start Application
4. Select Payment Option, (Bank Pin (If you have obtained pin from the Bank) or MasterCard Online Payment through Quickteller)
5. Fill in Your Correct Information and Click SUBMIT ME
6. You will be taken to an Online Payment Page Using Your ATM Card to make payment and complete your application.
APPLICATION FEE: Application Fee is Five Thousand Three Hundred (₦5, 300) Including Charges.
Closing date for online application has not been announced yet.