Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-National Diploma (Pre-ND) and Preliminary Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi for the 2017/2018 academic session.
SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY AND GENERAL STUDIES
- Pre-ND Science and Engineering
- Prelim Social and Management Sciences
- General Studies
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR PRE-ND AND PRELIM PROGRAMMES
- GCE ‘O’ Level, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB (NBC) or TC II ordinary passes or their equivalent in English Language, Mathematics, and any other three (3) of the following: Economics, Commerce, Geography, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Agricultural Science/Biology, Government, for those that will opt for National Diploma (ND) in Secretarial Studies, Ordinary passes in Type Writing, Short Hand, English, History and Religious Knowledge.
- GCE ‘O’ Level/SSCE/NABTEB (NTC) ordinary passess or their equivalent in English Language, Mathematics, and any other three (3) subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Biology or all the three Science subjects depending on the programme in which the applicant will finally enroll; or
- City and Guides/WAEC intermediate certificate with passes in English Language, Mathematics and integrated/ Physical Science (Physics/Chemistry) will be considered for Pre-ND Science and Engineering candidates.
- Having trouble, kindly call the following HELP LINE: 08031540350, 08098110008
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Interested applicants are to log on the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi online application portal (http://www.federalpolymubi.net/iCloud/Applications/admissioninfo.htm)
2. Click on ONLINE APPLICATION(2017/2018)
3. Click Start Application
4. Select Payment Option, (Bank Pin (If you have obtained pin from the Bank) or MasterCard Online Payment through Quickteller)
5. Fill in Your Correct Information and Click SUBMIT ME
6. You will be taken to an Online Payment Page Using Your ATM Card to make payment and complete your application.
Not yet announced