DURING THE PROGRAMME, CANDIDATES WILL HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO WRITE THE FOLLOWING BASIC EXTERNAL EXAMINATIONSi. Advanced Level Cambridge International Examination (CIE).
ii. Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Examination.
iii. Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination.
CANDIDATES WILL BE PREPARED FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATIONS IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS COMBINATIONS*Physics, Chemistry, Biology
*Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics
*Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
*Geography, Mathematics, Economics
*Physics, Geography, Mathematics
*Physics, Economics, Mathematics
After the training candidates may seek admission into the following Schools in the University:
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
3. SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS)
4. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
5. SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCES (SEMS)
HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION:Limited Hostel accommodations are available for interested candidates.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:Candidates should possess five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, and Geography depending on the proposed course of study.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:1. Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on e-transact in any bank that is on e-transact platform.
2. Candidates are to complete and print the UABS Application Form online after payment by logging on to The Federal University of Technology, Akure’s website www.futa.edu.ng and click on the online UABS Application Form.
3. Submit the Online application form and print out a copy.
4. The application opens on Monday, July 24th, 2017 and closes on Friday, 8th September, 2017
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMSAll completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng not later than Friday, 8th September, 2017.
The listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the Programme: 08074254379, 07030347098 and 08189537808.