Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the sandwich programme of Lead City University, Ibadan for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Sandwich Programme is a part-time programme for teachers and others to study in the Faculty of Education. The courses are available during the long vacation. Lectures run from Mid July to mid September.
Examination comes up 3rd week in December during holidays before Christmas.
No jamb required, but candidates must satisfy general university entry requirements for the five(5) year programme. Holders of Direct Entry qualifications are to proceed from part II (4 years) , while Degree/HND holders starts from part III(3 years).
Application fee is N5,000, Screening fee is also N5,000. Tuition fee is N100,000 per session. No hidden or additional fees. Accommodation is optional.
Courses Available in Faculty of Education for Sandwich Programme:
- Biology Education B.Sc. (E.d)
- Chemistry Education B.Sc.(Ed)
- Physics Education B.Sc.(Ed)
- English Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Mathematics Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Computer Science Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Accounting Education, B.Sc.
- Economics Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Guidance & Conselling, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Guidance & Counselling, B.Ed.
- Educational Management, B.Ed.
- Physics & Health Education, B.Ed.
- Business Education, B.Ed.
- Social Studies Education, B.Ed.
Mode of Application
Admission forms for both Undergraduate and Post-Graduate programmes can be downloaded from our website: www.lcu.edu.ng or procured from Admission on campus, Lead City University, Toll-gate Area, Ibadan.
Official Lines: O8161633228, 09062068907, 09062068908, 09062068909 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Lagos Liaison Office: E3, Shoprite Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex, Sururlere, Lagos.
Official Lines: 07044043333, 07044043322, 09077422233, 08095103333, 01-2912629