The School of Nursing, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) Ado-Ekiti has released the entrance examination results for the 2017/2018 session.
SCHOOL OF NURSING, EKSUTH, ADO-EKITI 2017 ENTRANCE EXAMINATION RESULTS IS RELEASED !!!
Application for Admission is closed!
Examination Results are released.
Date of written Interview is 11th September, 2017 by 9:00am.
School of Nursing, EKSUTH, Ado-Ekiti Cutoff Mark:
If you scored 50% and above; and you have Five Credits in your O’Level result which must include (English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology) at Not more than Two Sittings, please come to the school premise for written interview with the following documents:
- Clean and clear Print out copy of the School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti Examination Result Slip from the school website www.sonadeksuth.edu.ng using your scratch card pin
- Original copies of your O'Level Results or Computer Printout
- Local Government Attestation
- Original Birth Certificate – Name on your birth certificate and credentials must be the same
- Writing Materials
TO CHECK RESULTS
- Click http://www.sonadeksuth.edu.ng/CheckResult.aspx
- Type your PIN
- Click Display Result
- No Payment To Any Individual Or Agent Or Personal Bank Account
- Cards Obtained In The School Will Be Used Throughout The Admission Process To Check Both The Entrance Examination And Interview Results
- Loss Of Scratch Card Will Attract Extra Cost For Replacement
MRS. BAMIGBOYE T.O